GSRM (Gender, Sexual, and Romantic Minorities) or GSRD (Gender, Sexual, and Romantic Diversity) is a purposed alternative acronym to LGBT+, MOGAI, and SAGA. It is synonym LGBT+ but is intended to be simpler as it does not add a letter for each individual identity.
Gender minorities include transgender and non-binary people. Sexual minority in sometimes interpreted to mean "sexual orientation", which includes gay, lesbian, bisexual, etc. Other times, "sexual minority" is interpreted to mean biological sex, referring to intersex people. Romantic minority includes all sexual orientations such as gay, lesbian, bisexual/romantic, pansexual/romantic, etc. as well as other divergences related to experiences of love or attraction, such as polyamory, asexuality, or aromanticism.
- GSSRM/GSSRD (Gender, Sexual, Sexuality, and Romantic Minorities/Diversity), making it clear that "sexual minority" is not intended to mean "sexual orientation, but rather biological sex, making it more obviously inclusive of intersex people.
- GRSM/GRSD (Gender, Romantic, and Sexual Minorities/Diversity)
- GSM/GSD (Gender and Sexual Minorities/Diversity)
- GSSM/GSSD (Gender, Sexual, and Sexuality Minorities/Diversity)
- SRGM/SSGM (Sexual, Romantic/Sex, and Gender Minority)
- SGM/SGD (Sexual, and Gender Minorities/Diversities), sometimes SGM is also used as same-gender marriage