Important: Do not read if you’re going to be a jerk about it and use it against us! That will not be tolerated! /vsrs
Other members of Systeroamia can also add on to the lists if they wish.
// General TW //
- Any creepy smiles or characters with creepy smiles, such as the Lemon Demon and creepypastas
- Any words related to c/v/d (o, i)
- Bl//d (oo)
- Sharp objects
- D//th (ea)
- School trauma, unfair teachers, especially anything about PE
- Angry yelling or being yelled at
- S//c/de (ui, i) or sh
- Gatekeeping, invalidation, bullying, especially from those who are LGBTQIA+ themselves
- Fatophobia, body shaming
- Reverse music
- Being called rude or disrespectful when I (Danni) or anyone else genuinely wasn’t trying to be. Seriously, it’s bad
- “Cringe culture”
- Being asked suggestive/sexual questions (especially if I don’t know you that well)
- Pro/anti-communist or pro/anti-capitalist posts. It can become a trigger if proposed multiple times.
- Horror movies. It can become a trigger if proposed multiple times.
- Being told to “calm down”, “relax”, or “chill”. I don’t know about you, but telling me such won’t make me calm down, even if you had good intentions.
- Mentions of TrevorSpace. We used to be on there, but we left due to the amount of drama, exclusionism, and ignorance towards others’ triggers (ex: getting angry at someone because of respecting someone else’s trigger as autism). It can become a trigger if proposed many times or if being asked to join.
- The words “cringe/cringey”, especially when it’s describing someone else or what someone is doing. We just don’t like it